Rent From €4,900 Per Week - Corporate villas, Family reunions, Film Locations, Luxury Collection, Villas for families with children, Villas for groups, Weddings
Cal Mingo is an authentic Catalan masia of the 15th century located in the Garraf Natural Park at 30 minutes at the south of Barcelona, in the famous Penedès wine region.
The masia is situated just at 15 minute-drive of Sitges and its lively atmosphere, restaurants and shops.
Cal Mingo is surrounded by vineyards on a top of a hill where peace and relax are guaranteed, a car is essential during your stay.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy your holidays with family and friends and it’s an amazing property for events and special occasions por up to 80 guests.
In the villa you will find original elements combined with modern comforts and a spacious garden of 4.000 m2 with olive trees, cypresses and eucalyptus.
Cal Mingo hosts 18 guests, maximum 22 guests with extra beds in 9 bedrooms: 6 in Main building, 2 in Apartment, 1 in Cottage and 8 bathrooms all with shower and toilet. The villa is partly airconditioned and fans are provided.
- Location: Masia Cal Mingo is part of a small village, Viladellops, with 40 habitants, a chapel and watch tower from 11th century, and known for its wine cellar Finca Viladellops. Situated on top of a hill with 4.000 m² private grounds
- Distances: Sitges: 15 min. drive, Barcelona Intl Airport: 30 minute drive, Reus airport: 45min, girona Airport: 80 minute drive. Car is essential
- Extra Features: 450 m² indoor living area, 4.000 m² of spacious garden with several lounges and veranda, Great spaces for events for up to 150 guests
- Technology: WIFI, Partly air-conditioned, fans provided
- Bed Linen & Towels: Included
- Swimming Pool: 9 x 4 m. with mountain view and lawned garden
- BBQ: Build in barbecue with 2 grills provided with charcoal, firelighter and equipment
- Private parking: For up to 40 cars