Rent From €4,900 Per Week - Corporate villas, Family reunions, Film Locations, Luxury Collection, Masias, Villas for families with children, Villas for groups, Weddings
9 Bedrooms sleeping 22 – Event Capacity for 100 people – 2 nights stay wedding package – No event Fee
Masia Margallo is a traditional Catalan country house that dates to the 15th Century.
The Masia benefits from an exquisite location in the heart of the Penedes wine region and just 15 minutes to the beaches of Sitges.
This is a superb property to enjoy your holidays with family and friends which also lends itself to events and special occasions catering for up to 80 guests.
Anyone who desires peace will appreciate the extensive grounds of this Masia. Masia Margallo is surrounded by vineyards and natural vegetation where peace and relaxation is guaranteed. A car is essential during your stay.
The ‘Masia’, fully refurbished, exudes both traditional charm (with exposed brickwork and wooden beams) and modern comfort such as WIFI, Plasma TV, full equipped kitchen.
There are nine bedrooms and eight bathrooms (showers)which will accommodate up to 18 guests and 22 with additional bedding.
Masia Margallo – Layout
- Main building: 6 bedrooms – 1 bedroom is on the ground floor with separate bathroom
- 1st floor, Main Building – 5 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
- The apartment: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an aircon unit in the living room.
- The cottage: 1 bedroom with separate bathroom.
- All bedrooms have fans, central heating and mosquito nets.
- 9m x 4m swimming pool
- A Spacious garden of 4.000 m2 with olive trees, cypresses and eucalyptus.
- Terraces with outdoor seating.
- Alfresco Dining
Special occasions can cater for larger groups up to approx 80-100 guests.
The setting of Masia Margallo offers a beautiful space for private events. These could include corporate get-togethers or corporate retreats and is especially famous for intimate weddings for up to 80 guests.
This Masia is also an excellent place for walkers or hikers who wish to explore the Penedes wine region. A day hiking visit to Montserrat is totally possible!
Any event at the Masia also can benefit from the superb catering services which can be organised directly with the owner.
Some guests will enjoy hiring bicycles for the duration of their stay. Nothing beats a cycle along the promenade and the ability to explore all the other beaches of Sitges. Check out our guide to all of the beaches in Sitges
If you are interested in buying a villa in Sitges, you can view our selection of exclusive villas for sale here.
- Location: Masia Margallo is part of a small village, Viladellops, with 40 habitants, a chapel and watch tower from 11th century, and known for its wine cellar Finca Viladellops. Situated on top of a hill with 4.000 m² private grounds
- Distances: Sitges: 15 min. drive, Barcelona Intl Airport: 30 minute drive, Reus airport: 45min, girona Airport: 80 minute drive. Car is essential
- Extra Features: 450 m² indoor living area, 4.000 m² of spacious garden with several lounges and veranda, Great spaces for events for up to 150 guests
- Technology: WIFI, Partly air-conditioned, fans provided
- Bed Linen & Towels: Included
- Swimming Pool: 9 x 4 m. with mountain view and lawned garden
- BBQ: Build in barbecue with 2 grills provided with charcoal, firelighter and equipment
- Private parking: For up to 40 cars