- This event has passed.
International Patchwork Festival Sitges 2020
March 12 - March 15
For more than ten years Sitges has hosted Spain’s largest textile art fair organised by the Spanish Patchwork Association. Exhibitors from all over Spain and around the world exhibit in the more than 100 exhibition spaces that are set up along the beautiful seafront.
Beautiful quilts and other art are exhibited in many of the historic buildings throughout the town.
The event also provides excellent kids workshops (some of which are free).
This festival has become one of the most globally well respected in the world of textile art, and more than 15,000 visitors pour into Sitges to take part in the workshops, demonstrations, events, competitions, exhibitions, and community that goes with the festival.
It takes place from the 12th to the 15th March 2020. During these days the public can enjoy of many international exhibitions, workshops, conferences and activities all around the Patchwork world.
Within the framework of the 2020 Patchwork Sitges, you can enjoy of children’s workshops, monographic patchwork courses and a Great Patchwork Fair. This impressive fair will held more than 110 stands with very alive colours and textures. The best is that the admission is free.
Besides that, there will be a professional fair where the wholesale companies will be be able to expose and share their works. They will be very close to the commercial fair for the public and it will be exclusively for companies and professionals in the sector.
Exhibitions Fair Patchwork Sitges 2020
– Edifici Miramar Carrer de Bernat de Fonollar, 19. Cultural center in Sitges. Conferences and exhibitions will be held during the fair. This neo-classical building from 1852, is located between the historic center and the Sant Sebastià beach.
– Vidal Carrer D’En Bosc Room, 6-8. Cultural venue in Sitges used to expose the art of painters and photographers throughout the year.
– Pere Stämpfli Carrer d’En Bosc Room, 9. Venue that belongs to the Pere Stämpfli Foundation. Definitely, considered in Catalonia as one of the most important contemporary art foundations.
– L’escorxador Carrer Torrent Pleta, 1. One of that jewels from the industry as it is an old slaughterhouse. With a modernist style, it dates from 1889. Now use to hold exhibitions and cultural activities.
– Fundació Ave Maria Avinguda d’Artur Carbonell, 11. Private non-profit institution.
– Prado Carrer Casino by Francesc Gumà, 6-14. Establishment with a recreational purpose that includes a theater and a bar restaurant.
Enjoy all of the above, together with the sun, the good gastronomy and fun people. To book your villa over the festival, have a look at our villa collection here.